1/24 TOYOTA GR Supra
The latest addition to the long-running 1/24 Sports Car Series is a stunner – Toyota’s brand new GR Supra, which joins its R/C cousin (Item 58674) in the Tamiya catalog. Upon its global announcement in January 2019, the TOYOTA GR Supra created a worldwide buzz. Designed with beautiful balance, it provides superlative handling and stable corners, while the sensuous long nose, short deck form has a striking double-bubble roof.
Combined with impeccable power from a turbocharged inline-six or inline-four engine, the GR Supra is set to define the next generation of performance.
About the Model
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 183mm, width: 85mm, height: 54mm.
• The dynamic lines of the body are rendered with stunning accuracy. Bumper, A pillar, front grille and other parts are molded separately for a sharp finish.
• Features a realistic interior depiction, with separate white parts for red sections, plus multi-part center console and dashboard, and seats with separate headrest components.
• Can be assembled as Japan, U.S. or Europe spec, with dedicated left- and right-hand drive part positions.
• A detailed underside shows off the exhaust system, plus multi-part front and rear suspension.
• Features the 19-inch wheels exclusive to the top grade RZ car in Japan. They are two-part designs with separate metal-plated and black components. Tires have realistic tread.
• Includes metal transfers, plus masking stickers for window areas.